Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Life Coaching = Life Success
The return on investment for coaching has been shown to be remarkable. Executives of Fortune 1000 coach-using companies reported the following benefits:
An increase in productivity (by 53%)
- Increased customer service (by 39%)
- Increased retention of senior people (by 32%)
- Reduction in costs (by 23%)
- Increased bottom line profitability (by 22%)
The same survey reported that the individuals who received coaching saw improvement in:
- Working relationships with their direct reports
- Working relationships with their manager
- Reduction in conflict
- Business Relationships with clients
"Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase, and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals." -- CNN.com
Ready to discover what it is all about? Click the link to read the article below and find answers to questions like:
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
WHY PURSUE A LIFE COACH?
HOW TO OBTAIN AND GROW WITH A LIFE COACH?
(Source: Manchester Review, 2001, Vol. 6, 1; and Executive Coaching - With Returns A CFO Could Love, Fortune Magazine February 19, 2001)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment