I’ve been really nice this year. Any or all of the above would rock!
1. http://www.churchmarketingsucks.com/store.html, any of ‘em, XL please.
2. http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.hearthwareiRoast2.shtml, i’ll make some Kenya AA and stay awake to meet ya, then I’ll personally give you a gormet, hand made double French, yum.
3. http://www.samstores.com/details.asp?ProdID=6954, oh santa, it’s got everything from windows mobile 5.0 and wifi to gms and even gps.
4. http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=2DfIuNlq5KPLopwIW0zCs5Z6NZ6AqGpJAHU=?CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers_SZSeries&ProductSKU=VGNSZ381P%2fX&INT=sstyle-SonyStyleRoot-homefeature-VGNSZ381P%2fX, long link and longer price, but oh santa, pah – leez?
5. http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?pid=532945&wid=2&cid=20&sid=400&search_type=subcategory&prodtemp=t2&cm_re=A_BKST*SUB*20_532945, how cool is that.
6. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=30923368&s=143441, 446 songs, 13 studio recordings, 100 rare live cuts and 40 previously unreleased songs, c’mon can you ever have too much U2?
7. http://oakley.com/o/o3616d smokey brown.